What I've been up to lately ... LOL

Indy_SuffernNY_BOW.png

bowtiebutler956

Good looking dog.

Matt :flags-texas:

jimt1971

Indy Rocks! Congrats.

MikesRJ

For those who know anything about showing dogs .....

Indy (Banshee's American Adventurer, CGC, TDI) currently has 11 of the 15 required points with both Majors finished. He only needs to get the remaining 4, single points to "point out" and become a Champion. The nice thing is that his next show, at the end of the month, has 4-point Majors both weekend days (Saturday and Sunday), so he could potentially come back home a Champion. If anyone is in the Syracuse, NY area the weekend of March 31/April 1, stop by and root us on.

The show program is located here: http://www.raudogsho...tCityPL2012.pdf

Show Location:

Center of Progress Building And Exhibition Center

NEW YORK STATE FAIRGROUNDS

581 State Fair Boulevard

SYRACUSE, NEW YORK 13209

• Like 1

Sparky

Sure but can it mow yer grass?? :ychain:

Just kidding Mike, great looking dog and congrats to you and Indy!

Mike...........

Jake Kuhn

Congrats Mike! :handgestures-thumbup: Jake

MikesRJ

Sure he can mow the grass, damn, it's a Malamute for gosh sakes! Just hook a reel mower to his pulling harness and he can pull it around the yard all day long on a 1/2 pound of food.

Considering the current gas prices, and the cost of a 50 lb bag dog food at $39, I figure it would cost me about $0.40 vs $2.00 to cut the lawn. :ychain:

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos: Better get another one for back up then, 'cause gas ain't gettin' any cheaper. :teasing-poke:

Jake Kuhn

Sure he can mow the grass, damn, it's a Malamute for gosh sakes! Just hook a reel mower to his pulling harness and he can pull it around the yard all day long on a 1/2 pound of food.

Considering the current gas prices, and the cost of a 50 lb bag dog food at $39, I figure it would cost me about $0.50 vs $2.00 to cut the lawn. :ychain:

Better get him a plow too. LOL Jake

smoreau

He looks like he is one proud Dog! Congratulations with him so far and hope he becomes a champion!

MikesRJ

Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.

- Charles M. Schulz, (via Snoopy)

6wheeler

Good looking pooch you got there Mike . I could bring my austrailian sheperd/border collie cross out there to help you with the mowin'. But, he would be so busy tryin' to herd your dog that they would end up mowin' everyones yard. So tell me. When you go to the shows, do you adopt an english accent? :ychain: Good Luck with him. He looks like a champion.

buckrancher

WOW he cleans up rather well

and Indy 's looking good also :ychain:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:ROTF:

MikesRJ

Nope, Still the same 'ol sailor I've always been. :flags-usa:

So tell me. When you go to the shows, do you adopt an english accent? :ychain:

NICE! :handgestures-thumbupleft:

rmaynard

:disgust: Looks like Mike's love for the horses has gone to the dogs.

MikesRJ

The love of the dogs has been with me a whole lot longer than the tractors ... just saying. :ROTF:

baerpath

Indy (Banshee's American Adventurer, CGC, TDI) currently has 11 of the 15 required points with both Majors finished. He only needs to get the remaining 4, single points to "point out" and become a Champion. The nice thing is that his next show, at the end of the month, has 4-point Majors both weekend days (Saturday and Sunday), so he could potentially come back home a Champion. If anyone is in the Syracuse, NY area the weekend of March 31/April 1, stop by and root us on.

Show Location:

581 State Fair Boulevard

SYRACUSE, NEW YORK 13209

Gonna try to get up there for the Newfs We stopped showing but still interested Maybe we'll see Indy there

Duane

MikesRJ

Duane,

Look us up in the Mal section ... LOL. Probably Ring 1 or 2 in the early AM (based on last years program), although the official catalog won't be out till after the registration closes. Look for a grooming table with "Banshee Malamutes" on top of the table arm.

Hope to see you there.

Mike

Show Location:

581 State Fair Boulevard

SYRACUSE, NEW YORK 13209

Gonna try to get up there for the Newfs We stopped showing but still interested Maybe we'll see Indy there

Duane

squonk

I love pooches! My beagle Mollie is a champion lawn aerator and my lab Morgan is tops in the fertilizer industry!

Charlie006-2.jpg

DSCF0575-1.jpg

• Like 1

MikesRJ

Great dogs.

MikesRJ

Well, scratch the Syracuse show. We will not be able to make it. Damn. Banshee Malamutes will be there though.

gwgdog66

I have a pair of Liver colored German Shorthair Pointers (GSP's) that I really enjoy. Great pets, and they hunt too :grin:

DSC00560.jpg

• Like 1

MikesRJ

Love the hunting dogs. Great beasts of the wood and water.

As an update, the Syracuse dog show is a scratch, but we did get Indy into a show in NJ this past weekend where he won both Saturday and Sunday, taking back-to-back "Best of Winner's" for an additional 5 points toward his championship. One lone point to go. What an awesome weekend.

Saturday

BOW-EdisonNJ-120324.jpg

Sunday

BOW-EdisonNJ-120325.jpg

• Like 1

MikesRJ

Indy's got a new name ...

CH Banshee's American Adventurer, CGC, TDI

Official Championship photo will follow. He finished his AKC Championship on Friday,April 28th in the Wilmington Kennel Club Show in Bear, Delaware.

Indy-CH-BearDE-120427_n.jpg