Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Crazy

Finding Wheel Horses

Wheel Crazy

How and where do you find your Wheel Horses and best Wheel Horse deals? Like, what websites, places, etc. Thanks!! :text-datsphatyo:

bowtiebutler956

There are quit a few on ebay, my only problem is they are alway located up north, which is good for you. Not so good for me. :banghead: Happy hunting.

Kelly

Spread the word your looking for them, watch CL, and have money ready to buy, most people will not hold them till you come up with the money, I also find them by driving around looking in yards, but after a few years of spreading the word I buy them, I get them delivered to me, heck I turn some away, I can tell you where in my area where to find at least 10 that probably can be bought, I just don't need any more here unless a killer deal comes along.

Wheel Crazy

There are quit a few on ebay, my only problem is they are alway located up north, which is good for you. Not so good for me. :banghead: Happy hunting.

Thanks! Yeah they are very popular in the Mid-West!!

Spread the word your looking for them, watch CL, and have money ready to buy, most people will not hold them till you come up with the money, I also find them by driving around looking in yards, but after a few years of spreading the word I buy them, I get them delivered to me, heck I turn some away, I can tell you where in my area where to find at least 10 that probably can be bought, I just don't need any more here unless a killer deal comes along.

Thanks Kelly! Know of any cheap round hoods around?

Kelly

but you will find most of the ebay ones bring top money, and I have a hard time paying top dollar for something I'm not looking at in person with cash in my hand, better deals can be had with cash money.

Wheel Crazy

How about a cheap round hood?

Kelly

I missed a cheap 854 no engine but the rest looked good in the pics, just this week, they wanted $50 but would not hold it till the weekend when I could pick it up, but it was 150 mile round trip, but I know I could have picked two more up on the trip to make it worth it, oh well I have to work I can't drop everything to pick up all the good deals.

Terry M

For me those that catch my eye on ebay or red square are too far east! maybe I'll keep my eye out just before I go to charlotte in august.

can whlvr

we have kijiji,its the best spot,i did get my 1987 414-8 on craigs list,drove 10 hours round trip,but mostly drug dealers and hookers use craigslist these days up here