Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Mentone Spring 2012 Swap Meet

Brrly1

I am also planning on being there. Bringing a tiller for Smokin' Joe, some parts + tractor for Jusjeepin'. Maybe a few extra parts. Hope to see everyone there.

ThreeHorses

post-1026-0-66899000-1334754038.jpg

Some things I'm bring to Mentone Saturday:

Restored GT14 Tiller, goes on 3 point hitch.

42" GT14 blade

3 GT14 mower decks, 1 in pretty good condition, 2 probably just for parts.

2 Wheel Horse GT14 rear tires

48" blade with long frame

Plow brackets

Misc hitches and parts, tires, wheels, etc.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

Hopefully no rain this year.

:)

otrelwood

we are bringing a 60" mower deck, a 48" mower deck,a 48" deck for a d ,a coulpe d gas tanks and rear fenders ,a 1054 hood and grill frame,a deck for a suburban and whatever else i can throw on the trailer

fabricator2009

I also am going to have a couple of 42" slot hitch blades. I think I am going to bring a 500 special without a motor. Very restorable.

Jim_M

I'm bringing lots of surprises and it's all dirt cheap.

• Like 2

mack 904

I'm bringing a tlr load as usual. Can bring a 5hp compressor and 115,000 btu salamander that I don't use anymore. Also a JD 525 mower. Maybe a couple of chain saws. Of course a lot of wheel horse parts and a 604 roller. Send email if you want anything.

smokin joe

Im looking for a 3-point for a gt-14 if anybody has one...

wh-jason

we will be bringing a complete, nice, snowblower, and a very nice snow cab. shoot me a pm if interested.

whfan74

Sounds like we are going to have a great turn out again this spring. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of days. Should be another fun time.

Throwing in a couple of 8 speed transmissions, one with 1 1/8 axles and the other with 1" axles.

Heading to the barn Thursday night to put the rest of the stuff in the trailer. If there is anything specific you are looking for, shoot me a pm and I will make sure to bring it if I have it.

Jake Kuhn

Well looks like I will be hauling up the jd 110,854 with fairbanks which sounds like it is spoken for,my c111 I just got with no motor my wheel weights and the jd 60 to just show(not for sale) If anyone wants the snowblower or the jd transmission let me know so i can bring it. Thanks Jake

Kelly

well I'm about loaded, I bet I have 2+ ton on the trailer, I know there is about 800lbs in weights alone, I need to load a few decks and totes, then some stuff in the back of the suburban.

I'm glad I check things when travling any distance, I had a broken spring on the trailer brakes, only a $4 fix but could have been much more if I had not fixed it, I have a second spare ready for the trailer and a floor jack big enough to lift the trailer should I need it, lights are checked, I think my check list is about done.

whfan74

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Hope that you have safe travels in your adventure.

Bring on Mentone!

fabricator2009

Excited to see everyone tomorrow. Kelly, bring some sunshine and 70 degree weather with you.

Rollerman

Just got most of my loading done, raining now so I'll finish this afternoon.

Save me a spot in the morning.

Kelly

I just finished loading, it's raining here also, I hope the weather man is right upper 50's tomorrow down there.

Save me a BIG spot I'm going to need it, hope to be there about 7am or so. maybe I can get unloaded before everyone shows up.

Kelly

Heading out the door for Mentone 4:15am dam it's early, see ya all there.

travlindave

The coffee pot is on and the thermos is ready t fill - we are heading for Mentone!

fabricator2009

Just finished ouloading the trailer. What a fantastic day it was. The weather was great. Sunny but a little cool. It was nice seeing everyone. Thanks to all who came. Saw many red square guys. Also, Someone left behind a front plow and a blower housing. Don't know what brand it is. Not wheelhorse. So if you hear of anyone missing this blade they can contact me through red square. Thanks, Ken.

• Like 1

travlindave

Mentone Swap Meet was a blast today!

Lots of Red Square members present buying, selling and sharing the love for Wheel Horse tractors!

The real horse pulling two horses was the highlight of the show on Saturday afternoon!

wheel-mule

Thanks Ken and Richard Had a great day.A little sad to see my horse leaving but neat seeing it being pulled by a real horse.great seeing all the guys again.

wingrider

Well guys if you didn't leave Mentone going west you missed the last picture of the four legged horse pulling the 2 Wheel Horses sitting just west of town a couple miles. Well I guess the real horse must of got going way to fast pulling for the 2 horses and blew the left tire almost off its rim. It was sitting at a intersection along the south side of the road with the tire almost off the rim and no body around, I guess the driver had left for help to get his prize purchases off the road and home, hope it all worked out for him.

I,ve been to Mentone for every show & swap meat for the last 4 years and this was by FAR the BIGGEST and BEST ever, I thought the Park was going to be overflowing with Wheel Horses tractors and those who love them. Had a great time and enjoyed a lot of very good info from talking to all those present. Ken and Richard did there usual great job of putting on the show with help from a lot of others. Can wait till the next show coming up.

Wingrider

1maidenfan

Mentone Swap Meet was a blast today!

Lots of Red Square members present buying, selling and sharing the love for Wheel Horse tractors!

The real horse pulling two horses was the highlight of the show on Saturday afternoon!

Thank you for posting pic's of Mentone, was unable to make it and wanted to soooo bad. Such is life! Any idea what the guy with the articulating toro tractor was wanting for it, cash wise?

Thanks.

otrelwood

$5000

1maidenfan

$5000

OK, thank. Wow that is one cool looking tractor.

Does any one else have photos they are going to post of mentone

whfan74

Had another great time at the swap meet. The weather was perfect, nice day for wearing shorts and a sweatshirt!!!! Of course the day always goes by way too fast. Did pretty well getting some things sold, but of course always coming home with more than I had wished for.

Great seeing so many of you again. Looks like I might be heading to Portland for a day to try and unload some more of the stuff that didn't sell yesterday.

Thanks again Richard and Ken for putting on a great swap meet!