Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Mentone Spring 2012 Swap Meet

whfan74

This is a must go to event. There is always plenty of great folks and many bargains available. Make sure to mark this date on your calendar and come buy, sell, and swap!

Mentone2012.jpg

• Like 4

Lane Ranger

Here is a Photo from last year at Metone:

101_0075.jpg

whfan74

This will be here before you know it. Hope you plan on making the trip! Starting rounding up those tractors, parts, manuals, etc....to sell or trade!

Jake Kuhn

Now I wish I had something to sell! :banghead: Maybe I will get rid of my deere 110 but who knows :dunno: Need to get more red in the barn. Jake

• Like 1

fabricator2009

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Makes it worth all the effort.

whfan74

Getting ready for Mentone.......just over a month away!

SwapMeet.jpg

1maidenfan

:eusa-think: dont see a yard cart in all those parts :ychain: Looking forward to my first meet n greet. Wont be bringing a tractor as of yet but still want to make it. Maybe I will find the yard cart I would like to have.

dw753

Now I wish I had something to sell! :banghead: Maybe I will get rid of my deere 110 but who knows :dunno: Need to get more red in the barn. Jake

Break out those 401's in the signature and you might have some buyers!!!

Jake Kuhn

The 401's are my baby's LOL

wheelhorse 1045

looks like i might make it this year,keepin my fingers crossed,im bringing some stuff and lookin for an 854 if anybody has 1 for sale but not a restored tractor im wanting to do myself

fabricator2009

If anyone has a 1045 that they are willing to sell, bring it along. Don't have to to be pretty.

wh-jason

im bringing a 1277 to sell

whfan74

Well I will have (2) c-125's, 1077, c-161, work horse, c-101 (not running yet), a 48" deck, a couple 42" decks, wheel horse tractor cover, some horizontal shaft kohlers, tires & rims, complete snow blower, 3 point top link, and whatever else decides to jump on one of the trailers.

If you are looking for anything in particular, shoot me a pm please.

1maidenfan

Well I will have (2) c-125's, 1077, c-161, work horse, c-101 (not running yet), a 48" deck, a couple 42" decks, wheel horse tractor cover, some horizontal shaft kohlers, tires & rims, complete snow blower, 3 point top link, and whatever else decides to jump on one of the trailers.

If you are looking for anything in particular, shoot me a pm please.

:wh: Yard cart maybe :techie-eureka::ychain::deadhorse::twocents-02cents: :teasing-poke:

whfan74

I know John, I know! :)

Actually you are second in line for one of those. I have someone else asking as well.

I will keep my eyes open.

whfan74

We are just under a month away, hope you are planning on attending.

If you have an idea of things you might be selling, go ahead and post them up. I am going to try and start working on my list of things and hopefully add some pictures before April 21st.

See you guys there!

stevasaurus

Looking at trying to make this swap meet. Is this just a Wheel Horse thing, or is it a sell anything, buy anything deal??

Jim_M

Steve,

You'll see a little bit of everything and a whole lot of Wheel Horse stuff. I'm bringing several tons of stuff and it's all priced to sell, I don't want to haul anything back home. Some of it may even be free.

Jim

Indy w h

I need a 3 point hitch off of a GT -14 if anybody has one they would sell me at a reasonable price

stevasaurus

Thanks Jim...looks like Smokin'Joe and I are going to make the trek.

whfan74

Glad you will be attending Steve. It is worth the trip. Always good company and many great items....

Martin

planning on being there as well. trying to stash away some cash for the day.....

Jake Kuhn

I have been wondering,would anyone care if I sneek the deere 60 in so I have somewhere to show it before August? It will not be for sale. No problem if I am not able to,but wanted to know if I could. Thanks Jake

Martin

jake, im sure that would be fine.

theres more than red there......

Jim_M

You won't be the only Deere there, all brands are welcome. The more the merrier.