Sign in to follow this  
Lane Ranger

Results of the Wheel Horse Auction in Versailles, Missouri Yesterday

Rollerman

Nice pics Steve!

Good to see that John & you are both up & moveing around too.

squonk

I wish I was there. I would have cut loose with some cash!

stevasaurus

Nice pics Steve!

Good to see that John & you are both up & moveing around too.

Stephen...you would have died laughing watching the 2 of us get out of the truck after 100 miles. John was great...he stopped more then I would have...but I think I learned that I need to stop more often. We used every handicap parking spot we could...and as we walked up to the doors at McDonalds...the help rushed to give us a hand. How great is that. John is fun to watch...and I think he would say the same about me. Was a great trip and a great weekend...I would do it again tomorrow. I want to say we did over 1800 miles running all over 3 states last weekend...and 3 state capitals also.

• Like 2

Brrly1

Well Steve you can say that again. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Yes, we had to be a site for sore eyes and it had to be comical. We had a Great time going to all the different places that we stopped. Steve of course got to meet my Mom (I wasn't going to go all of that ways without stopping to see her). Then we headed south only to come up on a snowstorm which actually was kind of nasty. Finally got pulled over at a hotel around 10:30. It only took about 15 mins and I was out like a light. We got up early the next morning to meet Steve's bro-n-law. Dave is a great guy, really enjoyed meeting him. Had a great time at the auction met alot of RS members. All in all it was a Great time hangin' out with a Dino that can't fly, or at least he thought he could. Steve I know for sure that this will happen again. Thanks for the wine tasting and a shot of the C/M.

• Like 1

oneroadkingman

wow that looked like a good time had by all. lots of good things there.why is rick selling, time to enjoy some retirement?

Brrly1

DIVORCE!!!