Sign in to follow this  
hm12460

Wheel Horse 312H

hm12460

Gentlemen, I was fortunate enough to get a good deal on this tractor locally here in West Michigan. The model number is 3112-KE01, which makes it a 1990 model. Trying to download an operators manual off of Toro's web site and not having much luck at it. After typing in the model number and serial number, basically it tells me this is an invalid model number. I tried changing the capital "O" to "zero" to no avail. Tried with a hyphen and without. So my question is, what kind of hoops do I have to jump through to convince Toro this is a valid model?

TT

The model number is 31-12KE01, but.......

It doesn't look like the manual is available from Toro anyhow.

Jake Kuhn

Is this the one that was on grand rapids craigslist with a blower? Jake

hm12460

Jake, no it isn't. If I didn't have this one I woulda been been all over the one you're talking about. Looked like a good deal.

AMC RULES

:text-worthless:

hm12460

I'll try to get pic's this weekend coming up, lots of hours at work this week. Feels kind of dumb to put the hyphen in the wrong spot. Was able to download the operators manual, about 28 pages worth. Looks like they got some other manuals available, including the Eaton hydro. Thanks to TT for showing me where to put the hyphen!