Sign in to follow this  
spinella

newbie needing help with an ID pics. included

spinella

hi there. new guy in need of some help. i came across this tractor locally and i cant figure out what model or year it is. it doesnt have the original engine. it has a 8hp briggs and stratton. the hood is cut apart to make room for the engine.it does also have a long frame snow plow. any idea on what model and year it is? thanks. -ED

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

rydogg

Looks like a 1963 model 603

I just noticed this is a double post and your question has already been answered. :)

spinella

thanks. i dont know how i double posted but i did. did you read my last post. is it worth what the guy wants? can i erase this post or does a mod have to do it?

rydogg

Mods will need to remove the post I think. I am not sure what the value of that Briggs motor is where you are but I could sell it around here for $150, the correct engine would be a pull start H60 tecumseh and they are pretty easy to find since they were used on a lot of snowblowers but you should try to find one with the one inch crankshaft. The hood, correct steering wheel, and throttle/choke controls may be hard to find, the plow and axle bracket are worth around $150 or so depending on condition.

spinella

thanks for the quick replies. i'm going to look at it this week. he also has a 800 special with a deck included. not sure what he wants for it though.