stevebo

Short Video of 4 year old plowing with suburban 400

stevebo
th_brennanplowingw4002012.jpg
  • Like 1

c161rat

How cool is that Steve!!!!! "Brandon take it out of gear"!!!!!!!!!! LOL

CRE1992

Keeping the tradition alive :helmet: , :techie-eureka: I want to see a video of him driving the power king :ychain:

smoreau

I think you made your sons day!

Sparky

Yep, he's havin fun Steve! My boy used to do that. Enjoy it while you can, now I come home to snow on the driveway and my 16 yo son on the couch staring at a play-station game :disgust: .

Mike............

bobert94

I wonder how many Horses hill have when he gets older. Looks liked he's hooked on Horses to me

stevebo

Let's see .... He has a 1958 RJ, 1956 RJ35, a 310-8 and he is also claiming the 400 is his too.....

Butch

That was pretty cool Steve. Wish it were longer!

speedyleedy

The little guy acted like a seasoned pro ! :ychain:

squonk

He certainly didn't drive any worse yhan some of the people I saw on the road today! :jaw:icon_driver.gif

CTPATRIOT

Great video!Just showed my daughter,she'll be 5 one week from today.She wants her own horse too...

CRE1992

Yep, he's havin fun Steve! My boy used to do that. Enjoy it while you can, now I come home to snow on the driveway and my 16 yo son on the couch staring at a play-station game :disgust: .

Mike............

Hey whats wrong with that...? I'm 19, go to college, hang with friends, play playstation and work on my tractors. lol

Ken B

Mike............

If its any consolation, my 17 yr. old sits on his rear in front of the Xbox while I'm out clearing the snow. He know's how to run the tractors quite well and still won't do it. He used to really be into tractors but then these high tech video games came along. I won't go inside and drag him out, he knows full well he should help. You would think he'd learn by now that he doesn't get away with it, when I'm done I go into his room and tell him to leave the X-box off for the next two days! Yep, enjoy while you can Steve!

stevebo

Ken,

Maybe he knows better than to take you away from having fun :ychain: I am enjoying these times the most I can. He is always looking for something to "fix". Remeber the other day when you stopped by with Dave and rang the door bell? Well he remembered me saying I need to fix it... Tonight while riding in the cab of the 417 he turns to me and says "dad, we need to fix the door bell" He is very smart !! Must take after his mother...

gregg'shorses

Back in 1962 when I was 4 years old , I got our Suburban stuck in the sand box !! I don't know how I did it, good thing there isn't any video. :laughing-rofl:

Ken B

Ken,

Maybe he knows better than to take you away from having fun :ychain: I am enjoying these times the most I can. He is always looking for something to "fix". Remeber the other day when you stopped by with Dave and rang the door bell? Well he remembered me saying I need to fix it... Tonight while riding in the cab of the 417 he turns to me and says "dad, we need to fix the door bell" He is very smart !! Must take after his mother...

Ken B

That is too funny Steve. Dave and myself were joking that maybe it didn't work because when your house was being built 20 yrs. or so ago I was the guy that wired it. True story.

wheelhorse656

Mike............

Hey whats wrong with that...? I'm 19, go to college, hang with friends, play playstation and work on my tractors. lol

I started to get like that where all i did was play a video games 2 months o grounding from video games and it got to the point all i did was eat sleep and breath wheel horse engines and stuff like that...... Did i mention its still that way. I play game accasionaly and hang out with my friends but I for the most part i still eat breath and sleep wheel horse!!!

Jake Kuhn

Very cool video steve :handgestures-thumbup:

Rooster

Try this....

"Son, next time I find snow on the drive, and you on the Play Station....I will move the snow from the drive to the playstation..."

He will only fail to remember this once.....

Just an Idea?

Stevebo...you & Brandon just made my list of Hero's!

VinsRJ

Now that is cool Steve...... more power to the the "little man"!

fireman

Great video Steve! Just to clarify to everyone, his sons name is Brennan.

specialwheelhorse

That's bringing them up right ! ! Had a good friend built farm ponds and was watching his 10 year old

running the D-8 one day, so I ask Kieth WHY He says truthfuly he's better at it than I am ! ! !

JimD

Very cute. He's a natural.