Sign in to follow this  
jb4249

Accessory manuals

jb4249

I am looking for a source for old accessory manuals. I have a 42" snow plow that I am restoring and I need a couple of parts. I am not sure which one it is, but it fits on my 854 and mounts to the rear axle. My local dealer has been abvle to find parts for me but I need to come up with the part number. I need the parts that go on the bottom of the blade and scrapes the road.

Thanks, JB4249

rmaynard

Try going to Toro Master Parts Viewer https://lookup3.toro...es&xCaller=Toro and do a model search for BD-4264. Then look at the assembly drawings for the parts you need.

I just uploaded a copy of the manual to the files section. As soon as an admin approves it, it will be available for download.

jb4249

Thanks, that worked. That is my exact plow and I now have the parts list. I will try to order my parts from my local Toro dealer, he has done pretty good on parts for my 854.

Thanks, Ted

jb4249

rmaynard

If you still have a scraper on the blade now, just remove it and flip it up-side-down, if that hasn't already been done.

Lane Ranger

Ted: There is also a guy that sells the bottom cutting edge blade on Ebay that has them listed every once in a while. I think he may be a Red Square ember and I bought one from him and it is a very good replacement part for the 42 inch snow/dozer blade. As I recall he sold for under $40 plus shipping and handling.

rmaynard

Just checked the Small Engine Parts Warehouse website, and they have it listed as follows: Part # 92-6034-03 PLATE-BLADE EDGE $31.98