Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

18 auto hyro lift control handles

Hodge71

I was wondering if anyone has a source for the original lift handles with the black phenolic knobs for my '73 18 auto. I'm changing out the tractor supply single control from a log splitter with the original lift control thats being rebuilt. It didn't have the handles with it though and I would like to put them back on instead of carving out the dash to fit the big wide style that everyone sells now. I will buy from anyone here if they have a set too.

Rollerman

This place is listed in the above pinned "links" section.

They may have what your looking for?

http://knobsdirect.com/

1maidenfan

I believe you are looking for the levers , not just the knobs, correct? I seen a pair on ebay , the auction is for each one and they are wanting $35 a piece.($70) pair.WOW!!!

I have ordered a pair of handles for my 18 auto from a company called"Applied Industries Technologies", they wher $28 a pair. Have not recieved them yet but pic's I've seen look like they will work. No cutting of dash or any other fab work.

Hodge71

Maidenfan, You got it. I need everything levers and knobs. I will be going to the AIT website and checking the levers out. The knobs are available at knobs direct. I somehow missed the fleabay ones but $70 a pair is freaking insane

1maidenfan

They are called "verticle levers" in the book I have at work, in the hydraulic section. My thoughts exactly on the $70 pair of levers.