Sign in to follow this  
copperhead

Horses I'd like to see...

copperhead

Anyone have either of these?

Looking at an old WH brochure I saw at one time they made an all electric garden tractor….I wouldn’t think the original batteries are still availiable, but someone must have one with an updated power source…

The other machine I’m interested in is an older WH rear engine riding mower…I’d like to try and find one sometime in the future…but for now I’d settle for a picture of one that someone here owns……

Sparky

Heres a pic of an electric unit owned by a member here. Get into the gallery section on this site and there are lots of machines to look at.

Mike...............

jay in nc

if you find my post finaly figered out photobucket there are a few nice pictures of my a-81 rear engine rider. it is a very handy unit to mow my long road frontage & pick up the bojangles litter as it has a roomy foot well :)

copperhead

Thanks for the pic and the direction Sparky...

if you find my post finaly figered out photobucket there are a few nice pictures of my a-81 rear engine rider. it is a very handy unit to mow my long road frontage & pick up the bojangles litter as it has a roomy foot well :)

Nice looking machine!...along with all the other ones.. :) .....How's the turning radius?....I'll have to begin hunting CL for one...

otrelwood

scott in warsaw had a couple of the electric ones also saw some running around at the big show in pa

jimt1971

I had the rear engined electric at the big show last year. I may be able to take a shot or two of it this weekend.

Jim