Sign in to follow this  
mrc

bronco14

mrc

hi guys, here is my bronco14. i know the decals are not correct. i do not like the original bronco decals. so i added the decals i like. a guy i know owed me some money. he owns a powder coat business. i had him powder coat the sheetmetal in exchange for the $$$ he owed me. i upgraded to tach-a-matic. i hope to use this machine this coming summer as my mower. hope you like the pics. mike in mass.

post-3183-0-22035000-1326215308.jpg

post-3183-0-66045900-1326215334.jpg

post-3183-0-74806700-1326215372_thumb.jp

post-3183-0-61879500-1326215405_thumb.jp

massey

Looks great, I'm going to have to try that powdercoat stuff sometime.

71_Bronco

Looks great. I too am doing a Bronco 14. Gave me a little incentive to keep going.

Jake Kuhn

Looks really good :handgestures-thumbup:

Riley088

Looks really nice. I have been thinking about the powder coating process also. My only concern if I don't powder coat the whole thing like the transmission, frame and some other things how do you match up the paint to the powder?

jay in nc

very nice 72 bronco! always my favorite horse

can whlvr

very nice :thumbs:

Wheel Horse Kid

Looks really nice! Great job on your restoration! I personally like the decals that you put on it. Hope it serves you well come next mowing season. :)

mrc

riley088, i suppose you could have the sheetmetal powdercoated. then take a piece to a good auto paint store and have them computer match it??? thanks for looking. mike in mass.

AMC RULES

Decals look real good, and I guess I like it two toned too. :dunno:

You're saying everything except the powdercoated sheetmetal is painted then, correct? :scratchead:

mrc

amcrules00, you are correct. everything is painted except the sheetmetal. i know the tear down pics are not the best. would i like the sheetmetal shade of red to perfectly match the frame, engine, etc.??? of course i would, who would not??? i usually have "many irons in the fire" so to speak. i did not think i was ever going to see the money the powdercoat guy owed me so i figured i better get what i can NOW!!! let me just say the bronco looks a lot better now than when it came in my garage!!! thanks for looking . mike in mass.