Sign in to follow this  
Steve in Mo

Ok I Give, Uncle

Steve in Mo

:thumbs2: Well I spent all last week trying to post my photobucket pictures to this site. finally e-mailed photobucket for help what a joke. They told me I neeeded to clear my browser's cache and cookies then update flashplayer and jave. Then download javascript. Well to make it short I still can't seem to get it done.

Can someone just send me the keep it simple stupid directions????

Thanks for the help.

WH854

:thumbs2: Well I spent all last week trying to post my photobucket pictures to this site. finally e-mailed photobucket for help what a joke. They told me I neeeded to clear my browser's cache and cookies then update flashplayer and jave. Then download javascript. Well to make it short I still can't seem to get it done.

Can someone just send me the keep it simple stupid directions????

Thanks for the help.

The directions RS have now does not work for me any more either, but this is my way I have a new laptop Windows7 Home Premium with IE9.

1 you have to be loged on 2 both places Photobucket and Red Square

2 on photobucket the picture you want to post on Red Square hold your mouse on the picture you want to put on red Square,you will see the words Share,Edit,Delete, Move, Click on Share, A window will pop up, at the top of the white window, Get Link code, click on that, go down till you see, image for bulletin boards and forums, right click on that, it will say select all,it will turn blue right click again and copy it and paste it here like this picture Thats the best I can do for you since you are a long way off :banghead:

PICT0005-3.jpg

Hope this helps

Chas

Rooster

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=253920c01393...3930DE6!227

Here is a link to a tutorial I did for another forum, where it says "heymow" substitue "RedSquare"

This posts thumbnailed images. Thumbnails take up alot less space, the reader clicks on them and they get bigger. You can thumbnail very large pics and it does not cause the thread to "weigh" down and load slower.

Hope it helps

sscotsman

Always choose the "direct link" option with photobucket..that gives you ONLY the link to the photo, and nothing else..and notice it should always end in .jpg

like this:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u45/sco...ighlander06.jpg

Then click the IMG button, which inserts image tags into your message, then paste the link into the pop-up window..the result:

highlander06.jpg

(yes I know photobucket also gives you an IMG tag option..but not all forums use the IMG tags..its best to get used to only using the "direct link" option, which gives you the "pure" link, then you can also post photos in other forums that might use different formats)

Scot

sned

The only thing I have to change to Roosters tutorial is don't copy IMG thumb that will put a small pic in the post. Copying IMG code puts the fullsize pic right in the post.

• Like 1