Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look

HorseFixer

Bitten yer Nebraska pick is disqualified game was already played! :dunno:

JimD

Well, it's over, and as much as I dislike the result. the Ohio State - Michigan game was without a doubt the most exciting game I've ever watched. They were in it all the way to the end and played their hearts out. Congrats to the Wolverines, they played their hearts out too.

HorseFixer

Well, it's over, and as much as I dislike the result. the Ohio State - Michigan game was without a doubt the most exciting game I've ever watched. They were in it all the way to the end and played their hearts out. Congrats to the Wolverines, they played their hearts out too.

Thanks Jim,

Excuse me, but Me and my POSSE gotta do some......DANCIN.......... We got the Moves Like Jagger!! :party:

Duke :dunno: Brady :wh: Denard :help: Kevin Koger :thanks: Greg Mattison :thanks: Fitz Toussaint :thanks: Jordan Kovacs :party:

JimD

Bob, you have no need to thank me. I wasn't congratulating you. I don't recall you playing a single down today. But I do think that we all now have your number. My congrats were for a Coach and a team that took on the Buckeyes and won, and my hat's off to them. A real Sportsman knows when to acknowledge an opponent for their efforts on the field. It was a hard fought battle by both teams, anyone could see that, and the score doesn't even tell the whole story, close as it was. And now you may...

talktothehand.jpg

HorseFixer

Thanks Anyways Jim, But I Predicted this win from Day 1 UNO And stated these reasons Why... Below... I Don't need to talk

to the HAND when ya got a Crystal Ball. :jaw:

Anyways.... Sorry I gotta go, Me and my Posse Got Some Dancin to do! :o

Duke :dunno: Brady :wh: Denard :help: Kevin Koger :thanks: Greg Mattison :thanks: Fitz Toussaint :thanks: Jordan Kovacs :party:

On the 13th of Aug 2011

David Brandon

NO ONE has had it worse than us Michigan fans this past 3 years but we are on the Mends. We have a new prov-en athletic director David Brandon that played under

Bo Schembachler, is a multi million air and was CEO of Domino's Pizza and was hired and saved them from Bankruptcy and managed them back in the black. He ia a

very smart business man and took a 3 million dollar pay cut per year to come back to his Alma Mater, when asked about the $$$ he said I'm already a multi million air I'm

back here because I want to be, not for the money $$$. To me thats saying something!!! :party: And of course the best thing he did was fire D*ck Rod. :)

Brady Hoke-Is Proven How many head coaches in the Big 10 have a Big 10 Chamionship & National Championship Ring???

Brady was born in Ohio and while everyone in his family was Ohio State fans he was a Michigan Wolverine from day 1. His dream as a boy was to play and coach the

Wolverines someday. Al-tho he didn't play for the Wolverines he played for Ball State and then later coached for several small schools and Finally was hired by

Loyd Carr and was Defensive Line coach for the 1998 Michigan Wolverines and was instrumental that year in helping coach the Wolverines to a National Championship.

He left two years later and was offered the Head Coaching position at Ball State his Alma Mater and in 3 years brought them from 3-9 win team in The Mac Conference to

the Conference Champions! :cry: Oh and by the way that year they played Nebraska and damn near beat um! He then went to San Diego State and was on the way

to doing the same thing and brought that team from a 3 win team to a 8 win team and last year gave TCU a damn good game and played them better than most.

When Brady was hired by David Brandon he took the position and it was 3 weeks later when David asked him Brady aren't you going to ask me what salary you will

be making $$$ :o Nope I know I will be making more than I was at SD State I am back here because I want to be! Brady Hoke is the REAL DEAL he has integrity

he is honest, hard working and is known as a players Coach the guys love playing for him and the Alumni Love Him!!! Brady has hired some of the best assistants across

the country and has recruited one heck of a class for 2012 that have already committed to the Wolverines. And don't forget the Last Ohio native that was head coach

of the Wolverines Name Was Bo Schembachler.. They wont win the Big 10 this year, but they will beat OSU go to a Bowl game and

Win. They will be the most improved team in the country.. Thats the Dukes Prediction. ;) GO BLUE

Cheers ~Duke

:beer:

JimD

You need to add this to you collection of attractions. I wouldn't want you to miss getting someone's attention.

Lookatmeattention.jpg :dunno:

HorseFixer

Thank You Jim, :) But Sorry, I'm too Busy Bustin A Move with my Posse!

By the way enjoy the NCAA Sanctions OSU will be given Dec 10th. And Brady Hoke

Said expect many more of those whoopins, for years to come! :party: My Posse says look at them not me.

JimD

You might be bustin a move with it, but you still don't know how to spell it. :dunno:

HorseFixer

Thank You Jim for the Spell Ck, :party: But Sorry, I'm Still too Busy Bustin A

Move with my Posse To have a Spellin "B" Sorry for the Ann Arbor Slang.

illinilefttackle

Thanks Anyways Jim, But I Predicted this win from Day 1 UNO And stated these reasons Why... Below... I Don't need to talk

to the HAND when ya got a Crystal Ball. :jaw:

Anyways.... Sorry I gotta go, Me and my Posse Got Some Dancin to do! :o

On the 13th of Aug 2011

David Brandon

NO ONE has had it worse than us Michigan fans this past 3 years but we are on the Mends. We have a new prov-en athletic director David Brandon that played under

Bo Schembachler, is a multi million air and was CEO of Domino's Pizza and was hired and saved them from Bankruptcy and managed them back in the black. He ia a

very smart business man and took a 3 million dollar pay cut per year to come back to his Alma Mater, when asked about the $$$ he said I'm already a multi million air I'm

back here because I want to be, not for the money $$$. To me thats saying something!!! :party: And of course the best thing he did was fire D*ck Rod. :)

Brady Hoke-Is Proven How many head coaches in the Big 10 have a Big 10 Chamionship & National Championship Ring???

Brady was born in Ohio and while everyone in his family was Ohio State fans he was a Michigan Wolverine from day 1. His dream as a boy was to play and coach the

Wolverines someday. Al-tho he didn't play for the Wolverines he played for Ball State and then later coached for several small schools and Finally was hired by

Loyd Carr and was Defensive Line coach for the 1998 Michigan Wolverines and was instrumental that year in helping coach the Wolverines to a National Championship.

He left two years later and was offered the Head Coaching position at Ball State his Alma Mater and in 3 years brought them from 3-9 win team in The Mac Conference to

the Conference Champions! ;) Oh and by the way that year they played Nebraska and damn near beat um! He then went to San Diego State and was on the way

to doing the same thing and brought that team from a 3 win team to a 8 win team and last year gave TCU a damn good game and played them better than most.

When Brady was hired by David Brandon he took the position and it was 3 weeks later when David asked him Brady aren't you going to ask me what salary you will

be making $$$ :beer: Nope I know I will be making more than I was at SD State I am back here because I want to be! Brady Hoke is the REAL DEAL he has integrity

he is honest, hard working and is known as a players Coach the guys love playing for him and the Alumni Love Him!!! Brady has hired some of the best assistants across

the country and has recruited one heck of a class for 2012 that have already committed to the Wolverines. And don't forget the Last Ohio native that was head coach

of the Wolverines Name Was Bo Schembachler.. They wont win the Big 10 this year, but they will beat OSU go to a Bowl game and

Win. They will be the most improved team in the country.. Thats the Dukes Prediction. :o GO BLUE

Cheers ~Duke

:jaw:

Hey Jim- too bad about the Buckeyes---- I just checked my self esteem-its ok-Yours ok? Thought so- Remember-we just have to watch & wait- :cry: See Ya-Al

HorseFixer

Ok movin right along.... below is how the Big Ten wound up today. It was a great day for me as I WON $300.00

and the way I figure it paid for my Onan Engine work plus I'm Ordering some Decals from Terry Dennis for the Snow Chucker.

Anyways here is how The Big Ten Reg Season Ended Up. Now being there are only (3) 10-2 Teams left Wisky & MSU will play

in Indy next weekend and only 1 will Go to the Rose Bowl Since the looser will have 3 losses Michigan has a good chance of

a BCS at large Bowl. :wh: Now if Notre Dame Gets Whipped By Stanford will be a perfect weekend! :dunno:

BIGTENSTAND.jpg

Now as far as our our group goes everyone was even befor last weeks standings. Last weeks standings were.....

John.................5 out of 6

Scott................5 out of 6

Duke.................4 out of 6

Steve................4 out of 6

Bitten................4 out of 6

Jim...................3 out of 6

This weeks Pics ended:

Duke.................. 6 out of 6

Steve................. 4 out of 6

Jim..................... 4 out of 6

Scott................. 3 out of 6

Bitten................. 3 out of 6 ~ Penalized Iowa / Neb game.

John.................. 2 out of 6

The Tally's are as follows:

Duke.................... 10 out of 12

Scott................... 8 out of 12

Steve.................. 8 out of 12

John..................... 7 out of 12

Jim....................... 7 out of 12

Bitten................... 7 out of 12

My Championship Game Pics Game is played Dec. 3rd Next Sat at Lucus Oil Stadium Indianapolis at 8:15 p.m.

Wisconsin -vs- Mich State............... MSU

HorseFixer

Talked to Steve Tonight and here is his Pick For The Big Ten Championship Game Next Sat Night 8:15 at Lucus Oil Stadium In Indianapolis.

Wisconsin -vs- Mich State............... Wisconsin

JimD

Couple questions Bob. Do you have any contact information on Steve? And what happened to your post game posts? :dunno: In fact, looking back through this thread there are a lot of your posts missing. What gives? :wh:

HorseFixer

Couple questions Bob. Do you have any contact information on Steve? And what happened to your post game posts? :scratchead: In fact, looking back through this thread there are a lot of your posts missing. What gives? :dunno:

Jim first time on since I made the post. as far as the missing posts I dunno :dunno: The Mod Squad Mighta Done sumptin?

bitten

Bitten yer Nebraska pick is disqualified game was already played!

:kbutt:

I cought that later in the day. I have always liked to do my picks day of game, just the wrong day.

Brrly1

Wisconsin, should win. One never is quite sure as to which Mich. State will show up. Like I said Wisconsin.

JimD

Wisconsin

bitten

Wisconsin.

JimD

Wisconsin wins, but man what a great game.

HorseFixer

Yes they did, I just hope they play a better game than they did last year against the Horned Frogs :angry-tappingfoot:

That performance they gave was less than stellar. :whistle: as was ours, and many others.

~Duke

whfan74

Sweet as Sugar........January 3rd!!!!

GO BLUE!

HorseFixer

Okay here was last weeks Tallys then after the Championship Game. :eusa-think:

The Tally's are as follows week 13:

Everyone Except me made the right prediction on the championship game.

CONGRADULATIONS!! :) Scotty didnt vote so here is how we ended up.

The Tally's are as follows week 14 This is the Final:

Duke.................... 10 out of 13

Steve.................. 9 out of 13

Scott................... 8 out of 13

John..................... 8 out of 13

Jim....................... 8 out of 13

Bitten................... 8 out of 13

The morrow of the story leave the punter alone! :eek::angry-nono::ychain:

~Duke

JimD

Okay here was last weeks Tallys then after the Championship Game. :eusa-think:

The Tally's are as follows week 13:

Everyone Except me made the right prediction on the championship game.

CONGRADULATIONS!! :) Scotty didnt vote so here is how we ended up.

The Tally's are as follows week 14 This is the Final:

Duke.................... 10 out of 13

Steve.................. 9 out of 13

Scott................... 8 out of 13

John..................... 8 out of 13

Jim....................... 8 out of 13

Bitten................... 8 out of 13

The morrow of the story leave the punter alone! :eek::angry-nono::ychain:

~Duke

What's a morrow? Is that anything like a madda? As in What's a madda? :auto-swerve:

HorseFixer

It's Wolverine Language, and best understood When yer dancin at the BCS Sugar Bowl with yer Posse!

Duke :banana-linedance: Brady :banana-linedance: Denard :banana-linedance: Kevin Koger :banana-linedance: Greg Mattison :banana-linedance: Fitz Toussaint :banana-linedance: Jordan Kovacs :banana-linedance:

Actually its just a saying I heard somewhere. The dictonary says this about morrow.

morrow [ˈmÉ`rəʊ]

n (usually preceded by the) Archaic or poetic

1. the next day

2. the period following a specified event

3. the morning

[C13 morwe, from Old English morgen morning; see morn]

<script>hc_dict()</script>

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

JimD

It's Wolverine Language, and best understood When yer dancin at the BCS Sugar Bowl with yer Posse!

Duke :banana-linedance: Brady :banana-linedance: Denard :banana-linedance: Kevin Koger :banana-linedance: Greg Mattison :banana-linedance: Fitz Toussaint :banana-linedance: Jordan Kovacs :banana-linedance:

Actually its just a saying I heard somewhere. The dictonary says this about morrow.

morrow [ˈmÉ`rəʊ]

n (usually preceded by the) Archaic or poetic

1. the next day

2. the period following a specified event

3. the morning

[C13 morwe, from Old English morgen morning; see morn]

<script>hc_dict()</script>

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

I think the word you were looking for was moral.

a : of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical <moral judgments> b : expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior <a moral poem> c : conforming to a standard of right behavior d : sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment <a moral obligation> e : capable of right and wrong action <a moral agent>

: probable though not proved : virtual <a moral certainty>

: perceptual or psychological rather than tangible or practical in nature or effect <a moral victory> <moral support>

This concludes our English lesson for today. :ychain:

Good luck in the bowl game! :handgestures-fingerscrossed: