Sign in to follow this  
midnight rambler

possible maxx nunn tractor for sale

stevasaurus

Tom...make that total $162.15...I have another $25 to give you next week. :woohoo:

Here is the set up we went with...not bad for all that happened in 2 days...

2010_08102011KELLYS0012.jpg

midnight rambler

Hi steve, I made a phone call to a buddy telling him about something I found he was looking for and told him the story, he ended up giving me 100.00 that is good.262.15 for a 2.5 day ordeal turned out very well! And more to come. 5200 members strong We can do it with very little work

tomnunn

That is WONDERFUL folks! What you are all doing is just simply heartwarming and will have lasting impact on children of all ages for years to come. Thank you all, Highest regards, Max's dad.

midnight rambler

hi everybody, i went to work today and told a few people the short story about the tractor and max and ended up receiving more money as donations towards maxs goal, the total is now up to 377.15 i think that is wonderful for such a small time, i wish this would have started sooner, im going to keep in touch with tom nun and keep him posted also, max was a very special young man, lets try to get him to his goal as soon as we can, thank you everybody for helping. tom c

nylyon

That's fantastic. I haven't forgotten about calling you, just been so busy with work.

71_Bronco

Hat's off to you guys, great work for a great cause.

Has a page been made for us to donate to? Or are we doing the paypal thing on the Redsquare website?

Thanks!

stevasaurus

I am not sure if the page is set up yet, but you can donate through the Red Square Pay Pal button...just ear mark it for Karl (Max Nunn fund) and click the gift button in Pay Pal so all of your donation goes to the cause. :woohoo:

midnight rambler

Very well put, gotta love it steve, my girlfriend told me a month or 2 ago I needed to find a new hobby! Looks like I found a good one with a cause.

midnight rambler

Hi everybody here is an update on maxs tractor, I thought it would need a carbon cleaning and tune up, I just put the booster pack on it and took right off. I just Wanted to make sure it is driveable since most shows you either push or get pulled to the shoe spot.

4xfourfun

Wow, I'm glad this came together.

Tom, if you need anything for that Horse let me know as I would love to help.

It couldn't have gone to a better home!