Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

RedSquare Group Picture from the show

Brrly1

Hey guys, Just don't let him start talking about how Great The Michigan Wolverines are! You'll never hear the end of that story. I guess I really can't argue a whole lot about Duke. He is pretty much Top Notch but don't tell him I said that. Looks like he's been on a diet. Hope to see him in Charlotte, Michigan next month. It looks like everyone had a great time. I appreciate all the photos and all the great posts. The group I run with back here were there for the 9th and 10th shows and just like yourselfs had a great time also. Maybe the next time we might make it over there. Keep the photos and posts coming. More stories about Duke are always cool. That way I have some stories I can ask him about in Charlotte.

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:D

rmaynard

Bump

We still are missing a couple of names. So if anyone knows and can fill in the blanks, let me know.

Thanks

Bob

acsousa82

16 is Alex (acousta) sp?

Bob,

Sorry for the late response. 16 is me (Alex Sousa - acsousa82) and 17 my father (Cas Sousa - formariz) . Certainly appreciate the work in getting the group photo together :thumbs:

:D GREAT TIME AT THE 2010 WH SHOW!!!! Counting down to 2011 :D

rmaynard

Bob,

Sorry for the late response. 16 is me (Alex Sousa - acsousa82) and 17 my father (Cas Sousa - formariz) . Certainly appreciate the work in getting the group photo together :thumbs:

:D GREAT TIME AT THE 2010 WH SHOW!!!! Counting down to 2011 :D

Alex,

Thanks for the updated information. I will edit the info as soon as I can get my editing access back.

Bob

rmaynard

Bump

Since I am unable to edit the lead post on this thread any longer, I will bump it a couple more times. All of the additional info that I get will be added to a new post later.

Hope to get all the names soon.

Thanks again.

Bob

HorseFixer

Thanks Bob for the fine Job on this group Photo. :D The one we did in 2009, there were alot of people that wanted in the picture and I was able to edit alot of them in but the file got so large it crashed the program I was useing :thumbs: Im glad we stuck with who was there gets in and who wasnt will just have to be ontime next year. :thanks: Thanks for your hard work! :D Just a thought... Next year while people are standing there have a tablet and pass it down the rows have them write their name and forum name. I guess hind sight is always 20/20 :wh:

Cheers ~Duke

rmaynard

Good idea on the passing of the tablet. Next year we need to be a little more organized as far as a time for the picture. I know that some of Friday's attendees were unable to be there on Saturday. I think that a picture should be taken both days. Nothing wrong with posting both. I may try to get my son to come up and take the pictures if he's not shooting a wedding at the time.

Bob

HorseFixer

Good idea on the passing of the tablet. Next year we need to be a little more organized as far as a time for the picture. I know that some of Friday's attendees were unable to be there on Saturday. I think that a picture should be taken both days. Nothing wrong with posting both. I may try to get my son to come up and take the pictures if he's not shooting a wedding at the time.

Bob

Thats a great idea Bob! and I think Butch posted that we would do two photos but man how time flys by in just a blink of an eYe! :thumbs: We are getting better tho maybe 20 more shows and we will get it down pat! :D