Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

Who is going???

truckin88

I just put in for Friday off, plan to go down Friday and Sat

stevasaurus

If this is going to be the official list...I'm going and bringing one of my horses. :D

smokin joe

ill be there with a load!!!!

C-Series14

Be there thursday afternoon. Got a load to bring, going to see how many I can fit in the 14' enclosed trailer! :D

oldandred

Be there thursday afternoon. Got a load to bring, going to see how many I can fit in the 14' enclosed trailer! :D

Mike you want me to show you how to load a trailor O its a inclosed trailor heck just stand it up on the tung and drop every thing in

fireman

A bunch of us from CT are heading down Thursday morning. I plan on heading back late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. I have room in my truck if anyone wants to carpool. I am also pulling my camper down so we'll have a place to sleep. Right now it's me and WHC-125 (If your still going :D ). I have room for two more.

VinsRJ

My brother and I with one of our buddies are planning on heading down with Fireman and the CT Crew on Thursday.

Looks like we will have my brothers RJ58 and my revised "Rat" at minimum.

jimt1971

I will be bringing my 1970/1981 Raider C-81 Hybid and my wives 657. If time allow I may bring my Lawn Ranger. Oh yeah I have a two wheel wagon to finish also. I need to get back in the garage.

Jim

stevebo

I will be going as part of the CT crew on Thursday with Dad (Jimbotelho) uncle bo in uncle bo's camper. I think Ken B and Dave B are joining us. I think we are planning on settin up in the back field so we can keep the trailers with us and have a nice firepit and a few adult beverages !!

Coadster32

I think we are planning on settin up in the back field so we can keep the trailers with us and have a nice firepit and a few adult beverages !!

That sounds like an awesome plan! :D

Thanks again for the offer Jeff, it's really appreciated. I plan on going down Friday w/the wife and kids. Checking out the show on Sat. I will be keeping a stern eye at the sky though. Two miserable kids and wife won't make my time enjoyable. :USA:

C-Series14

Be there thursday afternoon. Got a load to bring, going to see how many I can fit in the 14' enclosed trailer! :USA:

Mike you want me to show you how to load a trailor O its a inclosed trailor heck just stand it up on the tung and drop every thing in

How about if I stand them up on end inside, strap one on the tongue, and brace the roof with 2x4's and put a couple up there???? :D

SALTYWRIGHT

HI.........I AM GOING FRIDAY MORNING TO BE THERE BY 7:00 A.M. I AM GOING TO BRING MY DIESEL 417-8. I MAY STAY OVER OR GO HOME LATE FRIDAY NIGHT.

RUSS :D

hotrodmerc

I am certainly going to try and make it. I'm not going to bring any of my tractors just going to look around and have a fun and relaxing day

oldandred

OK I just found out the raffle tractor is a C100 suppose to be a good tractor with deck

Ths is stright from the pres, I just talied to him here at the little guys show

and the news letter is on iots way out also and the web site will be taken care of after the show.

Ok guys and ladies thats all the news for now

will post some pictures form the show tommorow only have one now

Cody

Ill be heading down Thursday afternoon with a 18ft and 10ft trailer along with a 27ft 5th wheel camper. Been looking forward to this before last years show was over. Truly the BEST SHOW OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to meeting everyone there.

bowtieguy

Jerry....I might try to make it again IF you promise to have Mr Pond there and IF you don't use skunk in you famous roadkill stew!!!!....PPPPUUUUUUu...... :D

oldandred

Jerry....I might try to make it again IF you promise to have Mr Pond there and IF you don't use skunk in you famous roadkill stew!!!!....PPPPUUUUUUu...... :D

Well Frank how about snake road kill I only have about ten so that should be enough

as having Mr. Pond I dony know but how about lugnutBuzz he old and ugly but has a gas problem no not passing gas running out of gas I gave him a dollar at the little guys show to buy some extra gas theis year

MRM

I'm going, think i will only bring the lawn ranger.

Buzz

Jerry....I might try to make it again IF you promise to have Mr Pond there and IF you don't use skunk in you famous roadkill stew!!!!....PPPPUUUUUUu...... :wh:

Well Frank how about snake road kill I only have about ten so that should be enough

as having Mr. Pond I dony know but how about lugnutBuzz he old and ugly but has a gas problem no not passing gas running out of gas I gave him a dollar at the little guys show to buy some extra gas theis year

Thanks for the dollar Jerry :D after all, a dollar is a dollar, but there is someone who needs it worse than me. Here's a photo of one of Eric's ramps. :USA: I think we should take up a collection at the show and buy him a new one..............

016-1.jpg

acsousa82

I'll be there with the 753. Planning on heading out early Thursday morning. :D:USA: :wh:

My son and I will be there. :D

Lawn Ranger kid

I will be there either Saturday or Friday or maybe both. Are all the members going to meet some where?

Josh

horsefeathers

Got a storm brewin' I'll be there w/ Kriminal 854 and a big suprize! You ain't gonna' wanta' miss! This thing is stupid crazy! :D HORSEFEATHERS!

I need to get to work gotta' get-er-done!

Butch

Ooh ooh, I'm going!! :D

Butch

S. Jersey

Suburban 550

Ooh ooh, I'm going!! :D

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch, I guess we'll be campin' under the sap trees again. :USA: