Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Farm Fun Day, Vincentown NJ

Buzz

The dates for this years show are April 24-25 and it's held at Allen's Auction Barn in Vincentown NJ 08088. It's a nice sized show with a something for everyone and they really make you feel welcome. There are not too many garden tractors but we are getting more every year. The Bantam club gets together there and last year had probably the larget gathering of Bantams in one place in many years. Here's the link to their website but it hasn't been updated this year. :omg::Dhttp://www.farmfunday.com/

Check it out anyway just remember that the dates are different. Check out the pictures on their website to see what they have going on. Primitive camping available. You can also bring your plow to play with although several times a day they shut the road to the fields down so they can play with their antique airplanes.. :D Hope to see some of you there.

jimt1971

Buzz,

I will be there with several tractors. I think we should make this a tri state meet and greet on Saturday. I have contacted them and they have no problem with us having a meet and greet.

Jim

clintonnut

Marked down on the calendar. It would be a good time for me to give you the seat bracket and tank, Jim.

Too bad they don't have a garden tractor pull. :omg:

Charlie

jimt1971

Charlie,

Can't wait to see you there. It is a go little show.

Jim

Buzz

Marked down on the calendar. It would be a good time for me to give you the seat bracket and tank, Jim.

Too bad they don't have a garden tractor pull. :omg:

Charlie

Bring a dirt plow or tiller and have at it, just like the Little Guys Show, they let you play with your toys. Sounds like a good idea to have a meet and greet. There should be a bunch of Wheel Horses there. Ray Walters Sr. and Jr. usually bring 8 or 9. I'm looking forward to it.

jimt1971

Buzz,

It should be a good time. Can't wait for it. Hopefully some more NJ/PA people can make it.

Jim

jimt1971

Charlie,

I spoke to some people at Allen's last week and they may have a pulling sled.

Jim

Buzz

Just a reminder that this weekend is the 9th annual Farm Fun Day held at Allen's Auction Barn in Vincentown NJ. The featured garden tractor is Bantam but we're trying to get the Wheel Horse owners within a reasonable driving distance to show up for an informal meet and greet on Saturday. Hope to see you there. Here's a link to Rick's website:

http://www.farmfund ay.com/