"BELTING SNOW" in the "SNOWBELT"

bitten

That looks alot better with the cab, Im sure you will agree

WheelHorse_of_course

Welcome :banghead:

Am I to understand that you had this "fun" several days in a row? :thumbs:

Wow

tgranthamfd

One hell of a storm, looks like a keg on the back for break, I mean weight. :thumbs: Good pictures. Ours has finally all melted after almost a month on the ground, I'm ready for a some more. A little more, anyway.

Suburban 550

Wow, what a storm. :banghead: Great pics and an awesome tractor. :thumbs:

Docwheelhorse

Have you started looking for a NOS Discharge Chute Extension kit... part number 5248123 :thumbs:

Holy Crap is all I can say.....

Tony

snowbelter

hey guys had alittle time thought i would answer some questions. Yes i do live about 7miles from pulaski ,ny the salmon fishing capital of the north east which i often joke about finding king and coho flopping around my drvway after one of our lake effect storms like the one in 2007. after that storm i vowed to put a cab and two stage blower on with almost no funds.most people here have plow trucks or large tractors but with alittle patients and under standing I feel my 520 has been the most inexpensive and reliable way to get my home chores done. I found an older style single stage rusting away behind someones shed brought it home and with new bearings chain and paint sold it for $225....then i sold my 32" deck/w.bager for $200 + his 42" rear dis. deck which was good condition put some paint on and turned it over for $150 then it happened "A GREAT DEAL" a berco-mac 2-stage set up for WH $350w/a"BRAND NEW BELT" to boot, (should have been my warning) :thumbs: all the next winter i fussed and fussed trying to keep belts from burning up with no luck it would blow snow like crazey but 5 belts for the season was too much so i broke down and got the :WRS: 2-stage w/tall chute.I still have the 44" berco with hopes of working a deal for a tiller,could any one tell me what tillers will work best on my 1992 520h? The cab which was discarded from a johndead.....opps i mean deer sorry :banghead: I have mounted a 15gal. plastic barrel filled with water for weight 80-100# has helped a great deal with backing up my sloped drive. this site has given me some great ideas for the future.As for the calender I hope you are refering to the tractor and not my better side. :wwp:

rickv1957

Amazing snow to say the least, great pictures :thumbs: Rick