• Like 1
  • Sad 2

WHX??

What a yayhoo...:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ri702bill

My Mom always said "God watches out for those who refuse to watch out for themselves..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1

T-Mo

He was so proud of the hitch he put on the rear of the tractor....too bad he put it so high above the axle.

• Like 4

ri702bill
6 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

He was so proud of the hitch he put on the rear of the tractor....too bad he put it so high above the axle.

Lesson learned...

• Like 1

953 nut
6 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

Guess he didn't get an A in physics.

Several of the tractor companies in the '30s and '40s featured a tow hitch mounted under the engine to prevent rear tip over accidents.

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Another village idiot !

• Like 1

Handy Don
1 hour ago, ri702bill said:

Lesson learned...

Doubtful. He thinks the issue was the steepness of the hill, not the flawed hitch setup and the tongue-heavy trailer.

• Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

I was just thinking if he wants to pull that trailer he needs a farmall cub sized tractor at least to be safe and then the wife shows up with a compact tractor..........and he was screwing around with that dumb craftsman why??????? 

• Like 2

WHX??
3 minutes ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

.and he was screwing around with that dumb craftsman why??????? 

Did I not say yayhoo?!?! He sure was proud of that POS...:lol:

I like the way his old lady was not familiar with the operation of the big tractor. Accident waiting to happen right ther...  then again reminded me way too much of mine on the Mahindra... :hide:

20230508_121509.jpg

• Like 5

adsm08

We've had a few incidents like this recently.

My dad brought my log splitter over and we rolled it off the trailer thinking it was still latched to his vehicle. He never set the ball right.

Then the other night I was sweeping when the wife absent-mindedly walked to the back while it was hitched to nothing.

Not my favorite amusement park ride.

• Like 1

8ntruck

Yup.  Got to remember that any size tractor will be just as happy maiming or killing you as it is working for you.

Long time ago during my first ownership with EJ the 8N, I was using the neighbor's 8' disc..EJ could pick it up, but it made  him very tail heavy - even with 4 suitcase weights hung on the grill guard.  I got to the end of a row where there was a dead furrow.  I picked up the disc, eased the front wheels through the furrod.  When I tried to ease the back wheels through the furrow, EJ just rotated around the rear axle until the disc contacted the ground like a wheelie bar, then climbed out.  Standing up and leaning forward didn't  help one bit, either.