peter lena

orthopedic partners , niantic , ct

peter lena

just had my 2 month  lower spine check out , spot on , healing / working as it should , gaining  everyday , also found right hip joint wear issue , that was  increased with the spine issue , seeing dr  soon on that , possible injection to settle it down , or same day replacement , to make it equal to lower back alignment , makes most sense ,  my results with this center has been very thorough in its , verification  of issue , and correction of it . like the idea of same day  hip socket replacement , inside of a week , you are good to go , for me walking without pain , would be wonderful , my father was loaded with arthritis , back in the butcher shop days, would not even think about it , had a ruptured appendix  back in the  1920,s , the surgical work looked like it was done with a shovel , horrible . eliminate the issue ,  just my take on chronic , problem , pete  

• Like 6

953 nut

Glad you got it taken care of early enough to have a good outcome.               :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

peter lena

@953 nut  thank you for that , back in the day , watched a number of  macho men  tough out a  problem , the results were always the same , fear of dr,s  and building on issues that killed them early , learned what not to do , eliminated the problem . today , regular dr check ups , is a no brainer , and its easy too ,  pete

• Like 3