gt14rider

Horse bit me

gt14rider

Was over at darb1964s Saturday and banged my shin on a mower deck, walked it off, forgot about it till later that night. Cleaned and put a big bandage on. Fast forward to Monday morning.  Took a ride to VA emergency room. 7hrs later, and a bag of antibiotics, one step forward, two steps back. 

20240721_073205.jpg

20240721_104447.jpg

20240722_065013.jpg

• Sad 10

rmaynard

All I have to do is touch something with my shins and I'm bleeding. And because I take warfarin, the bleeding is very slow stopping. My mother always said, let it bleed, that will clean it out. Well maybe that is why I never get infections (knock on wood).

Hope you're back on your feet soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Ed Kennell
13 hours ago, rmaynard said:

All I have to do is touch something with my shins and I'm bleeding.

Most times I don't even know I touched something.         I find I'm bleeding when I come in from the shop and, Mrs. K.   yells "STOP, you have a leak".

• Haha 1
  • Heart 6

Tractorhead
20 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

"STOP, you have a leak".

😂😂😂😂

i love that sentence Ed..

Do not allways knew where i hit me or scratch me because my sensation of pain is sometimes a bit less.

• Like 3

midpack
22 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Most times I don't even know I touched something.         I find I'm bleeding when I come in from the shop and, Mrs. K.   yells "STOP, you have a leak".

Same here. I get alot of bruises too that I haven't a clue where they came from. 

But I'm still alive!

Darb1964

When you showed me that just before heading home I was worried about infection. That old rusty deck had been sitting there a long time.

I guess everything went so well loading the c141 into Dave's truck that something had to go wrong, remember my Bride said I hope we don't have to call the ambulance this time!!

Hopefully that heals up good my friend and next trip over neither one of us gets beat up. One more incident and both our Bride's will put an end to our play dates.

Darb

John2189
On 7/25/2024 at 8:58 AM, Ed Kennell said:

Every time I use the table or radial arm saw, I always look to see if I have all my fingers. 

• Haha 2