JCM

Owls Head Maine Truck & Tractor show 2024

ebinmaine

Awesome stuff Jim! 

• Like 2

Handy Don

Jim, from these pictures, I suspect you just might favor those Chevy pickups?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

rjg854

Thanks for the great pictures  :text-bravo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
13 hours ago, JCM said:

Only 1 WH tractor

Would have been nice to get up there but we just had too much going on this year....

Someday I'd love to have a contingent of us local Red Square people show up with a dozen or more tractors.

JCM
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Someday I'd love to have a contingent of us local Red Square people show up with a dozen or more tractors.

More Heavy Trucks this year than anything. Very few tractors. Fair amount of active Airplanes. Weather was perfect, best in the 4 years we have gone.  Note, this was Saturday, not sure how Sunday went.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
5 minutes ago, JCM said:

More Heavy Trucks this year than anything. Very few tractors. Fair amount of active Airplanes. Weather was perfect, best in the 4 years we have gone.  Note, this was Saturday, not sure how Sunday went.

Saturday has always been the predominant day.

There's a fair amount of retirees with their older trucks but there's also a fair amount of people that need to get back to work on Monday. Saturday afternoon and Sunday seems to be the time to drive back south for most.

When I first spoke to the fellow that runs the place several years ago about bringing a couple tractors up with Trina and I, he was very appreciative and excited about increasing attendance.

I've always wondered why they don't try to communicate with entities like the Maine Antique Tractor Association or whatever other local clubs there are to have invitations put out to them but there may be legal ramifications we don't understand.

• Like 1