953 nut

TRACTOR TRIVIA and other interesting stuff 7/7/2024

ebinmaine
24 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

This will be my last daily Tractor Trivia posting, there are a few more in the works that will be posted from time to time. When I began writing this series of posts, I was primarily house-bound while recuperating from a stroke. Learning more about the various tractor and agricultural equipment manufacturers was an interesting way to keep myself entertained during this time and I hope you have enjoyed it along with me.

Enjoy your outdoor life and continue to heal well. 

I've certainly learned alot and enjoyed the articles. 

• Heart 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

This will be my last daily Tractor Trivia posting, there are a few more in the works that will be posted from time to time. 

Does this mean you are going to start your "on this day posts" again??? :ychain:

• Haha 1

Ed Kennell

I hope you have enjoyed it along with me.

I surely did enjoy the tractor trivia and talking with you at the show.

:text-thankyouyellow:       

• Heart 1

rjg854

I hope you have enjoyed it along with me

Sure have enjoyed learning about all these different brands and the people behind them.  Thanks for having the time to do all of this for us.  I bet this even aided in your recovery.

• Heart 1

SylvanLakeWH

Thank you!!! :clap:

• Heart 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thanks for your articles I have enjoy each one and always was the first post I read every day. Glad you are doing better. I guess I will have to go back to my other pastime " Messing with @squonk "

• Haha 2

953 nut
10 hours ago, rjg854 said:

different brands and the people behind them

For me that was the most interesting part. There are so many unlikely entrepreneurs who left their mark in the tractor and farm equipment industry. I have a few good ones in the works that will require a bit more time than I can devote to them right now.

Our church has its annual Bazaar coming up in a couple of weeks and I will be working at the county fair grounds in preparation for it every day. We accumulate items to sell for about six months and fill all of the buildings with treasures to sell in two days. The past few years we have averaged $ 35,000 to $ 40,000 for missions so it is a very worthwhile event.

11 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Does this mean you are going to start your "on this day posts" again??? :ychain:

I turned that franchise over to you,        Get to work Jim.             :ychain:

• Like 2

JoeM

Well, i will say one thing. This thread has been good reading. 

Having now entered into the 95/5% stage of thought, (5% retention), the info in these articles made me look differently at the machines (the 5% part). Engineering marvels! 

Every tractor has a story. And most stories should have a tractor. 

Richard, what a wonderful out come.

A good thing coming from a bad situation. Nice. :clap:

• Heart 3