Pullstart

Pullstart’s Big Show videos and pics

Chevy_59
On 6/26/2024 at 9:42 AM, Pullstart said:

There were plenty of young kids active at the show this year.  One little man was busy buying up all the wheels in sight!  Don had a set for sale for $20 and the little man offered him a 5 dollar bill from his wallet.  After some hard negotiations, Don offered them for free and helped to load them up.  Once the freebies were loaded, that dude offered the $5 to Don again for a second set!  Score!  :lol:

IMG_6856.jpeg

IMG_6857.jpeg

IMG_6858.jpeg

IMG_6859.jpeg

IMG_6860.jpeg

IMG_6861.jpeg

That would be my youngest. Every time he came back to the campsite he had more wheels and tires! I'm not sure what his master plan is but we hauled home 1 pair of mounted front tires, 1 pair of mounted skinny ags, 1 pair of of mounted medium width ags, 1 pair of mounted 6-12 turfs, 1 pair mounted 23-8.50 turfs, 1 pair of 23-10.50 turfs, and six pairs of rims of varying widths. And between him and his older brother, they have had every combo on the 702 & 854 multiple times since we got home. My wife and I were very impressed with all the kids around the show and the fact that they all could just mingle and do there own thing without really worrying about them. That's a rare thing in today's world unfortunately. I was hoping to get both of my boys broke in to wheeling and dealing and the little one just ran with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 5

Pullstart

@Chevy_59 thank you for piping up!  Keep us updated on their progress, you’re doing it right!  My kids weren’t quite that small when they first mounted a Wheel Horse but now one is driving and doing it well!

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 2