Wild Bill in VA

A few pictures from the 26th Annual Wheel Horse Show

953 nut

Bill, thanks for another year of making the parade fun and educational, you are the best!

• Like 7
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart

Bill, you are the Best MC ever!  Your Saturday games challenge looked great!  That heat whooped me, and you rocked it out!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

parsonsponyz

Bill, thanks for all you do including making the parade a fun time.  You do a fantastic job.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

rmaynard

Speaking of Saturday games, I knew I was getting slow, but the slow horse race proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Wild Bill in VA
3 hours ago, Pullstart said:

Bill, you are the Best MC ever!  Your Saturday games challenge looked great!  That heat whooped me, and you rocked it out!

Kevin, Thank You for the compliment. I was told there will be no parade on Saturday due to the heat of which is like taking a lollipop from a kid BUT I always have a plan.  I do think if we do the back up to egg game again ...... there will be a lot of people looking at the egg I use!

Wild Bill

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

19richie66

Thanks again Bill. Had a great time. Hope the Victoria’s Secrets bag made its way back to the rightful owner 😬

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??
2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Victoria’s Secrets bag made its way back to the rightful owner 😬

Care to explain Ritchie?!?!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

19richie66
5 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Care to explain Ritchie?!?!

Don’t know the whole story but I’m sure if you ask a little more, someone will tell you. Somehow Bill ended up walking around with it. 

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Wild Bill in VA

Well, the Victoria Secrets bag was fun prank pulled on me. I paid for my Annual Wheel Horse Show "T" shirts and went back later to the registration office to pick them up. As soon as I got in there Vannessa Smith held this Victoria Secrets bag up high as she could and waved it around like "Old Glory" and yelled out "Bill here's your show "T" shirts" ...... just making sure every noticed. And she even pulled out the pink tissue paper in the bag to show folks. My head hung down as I just knew I was in for it today! Yes it got lots of laughs and giggles from people but made for a lot of fun!

Wild Bill

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 7

WHX??
7 hours ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

Vannessa Smith held this Victoria Secrets bag up high as she could and waved it around like "Old Glory" and yelled out "Bill here's your show "T" shirts"

How nice you got some :wh: tees for your missus at the show. Vanessa just wanted to make sure everyone knew how thought full you are ...:lol:

• Haha 2

19richie66
1 hour ago, WHX?? said:

How nice you got some :wh: tees for your missus at the show. Vanessa just wanted to make sure everyone knew how thought full you are ...:lol:

I got my wife one :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lane Ranger
19 hours ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

Kevin, Thank You for the compliment. I was told there will be no parade on Saturday due to the heat of which is like taking a lollipop from a kid BUT I always have a plan.  I do think if we do the back up to egg game again ...... there will be a lot of people looking at the egg I use!

Wild Bill

Mentone Indiana had the concrete egg before you did bill!

Thank you again for your enthusiasm and exuberance that generate support and fun for the Wheel Horse Collector’s Club Show!  It is contagious ! 2024 was a really   Really good turnout!

IMG_8153.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

evanloock

The show wouldn't be the same without you Bill!  It was great seeing you again!

• Like 2

parsonsponyz

You did a great job Bill.  It is always a highlight of the show for me and the family.  You are definitely a critical part of the show.  BTW, the white in the bag went well with your outfit and the pink was the color of everybody's skin on the hot sunny day.