squonk

Squonk's Hot hot hot hot hot pics!

953 nut

Mike, I can't thank you @squonk and Randy @rjg854 and Don @Handy Don enough for the time you spent with me stuffing ten pounds into a five pound sack.

Everything was still in the truck when I got home, y'all done goooood! 

The A-60 electric is now in the garage at home and @Sailman and @JPWH will be seeing me shortly to claim their respective parts of the puzzle.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 3

JPWH
4 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Mike, I can't thank you @squonk and Randy @rjg854 and Don @Handy Don enough for the time you spent with me stuffing ten pounds into a five pound sack.

Everything was still in the truck when I got home, y'all done goooood! 

The A-60 electric is now in the garage at home and @Sailman and @JPWH will be seeing me shortly to claim their respective parts of the puzzle.

I also want to thank @squonk Mike, @rjg854 Randy, and @Handy Don Don for giving @953 nut Dick a hand loading up especially since a large portion of that load was for me and I was unable to attend this year. I will hopefully attend next year and thank each of you personally. A special thanks to @953 nut Dick for hauling from the Show.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

953 nut

Save that hood, some year the WHCC Show feature tractor may be crash victims!           :ychain:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 6

19richie66
2 hours ago, Sailman said:

Big Thanks here too! Thanks to @rjg854 for the hood, @Pullstart for the steering wheel and extra BIG THANKS to @953 nut for scoring the belt guard and bringing it down to Georgia for me! Pretty impressive bunch of folks here on Red Square to jump right in and help out a fellow like this! :eusa-clap::eusa-clap::thanks:.

Now my C-120 won't look so ANGRY!!

IMG_4715.jpg.3f324b36f8402b87ae9b3908d816b112.jpg

Glad it all worked out. 

• Like 4