Toolmanbill

Big show

Toolmanbill
Posted (edited)

When is the best time to get to the show? I’m going more for information than purchasing anything but you never know!is Friday better or Saturday?looks like a 2&1/2 to three hour drive for me.is early Friday (10 am)too early?will everything be setup by then?

Edited by Toolmanbill

Joe Shmo

Well, I heard Saturday is pretty much too late.  Kind of a bummer.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Friday is best.   Some vendors leave Friday night.     Most all age gone by noon on Sat.

Keifer 23

Definitely go Friday morning.   The earlier, the better and plan to make a day of it.  There is a lot to see and many people to talk to.  There is a lot of knowledge available.

• Like 3

Mike'sHorseBarn

Yea Friday morning is the best. I was down all day today and I'll be down all day tomorrow and vendors sold a boat load of stuff today!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

76c12091520h

By Friday morning 8:00 am , whatever is going to be there is already there and set-up. Saturday morning 11:00 we're shutting it down because it takes about 4-5 hrs to pack-up and load. Just had our best Thursday for sales yet, so I'm sure the other vendors did well also. Get there early cuz it might be gone by Saturday......

20220918_135234[1].jpg

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

adsm08
26 minutes ago, 76c12091520h said:

By Friday morning 8:00 am , whatever is going to be there is already there and set-up. Saturday morning 11:00 we're shutting it down because it takes about 4-5 hrs to pack-up and load.

I usually go Saturday because I like going with my dad and this is a terrible time of year for him to take days off work.

He's retiring in January, so I might have to just start taking Show Friday off. I already don't use all of my PTO in a timely fashion most years.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Toolmanbill

THANKS for all the info guys.hope to see you there soon.

• Like 1