c-series don

Big Show name tags

c-series don

Although many of us know each other here on Red Square by our Red Square names, we may not know who we are face to face? I was thinking of buying a roll of white duct tape and a Sharpie marker to leave on the table near the raffle prizes. You could write your Red Square name on a piece of tape and stick it to your shirt so others would know who you are. I think of this because I wondered how many times I probably walked right past someone at the show that talked to here on RS but don’t know what they look like to say hi! Thoughts? Comments? 

• Like 7

Pullstart

@Lil’ Pullstart took this over last year, and was planning to keep it rolling.  Now, she’s up north at a wrestling camp shaping up.  Howard’s aware of her delinquency, hopefully Mr. Richard is correct :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

squonk

IMG_6108.jpg.dd3fbcb3a6330fe188d857c9f42d581c.jpg.7744db37712084b1172f5cda89d5e050.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Pullstart
27 minutes ago, squonk said:

IMG_6108.jpg.dd3fbcb3a6330fe188d857c9f42d581c.jpg.7744db37712084b1172f5cda89d5e050.jpg

:scared-eek: @SylvanLakeWH :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Handy Don

Thanks for bringing this up, Don.

At my first show, I was struck that there were no name tags and I struggled. Just walking up to strangers and starting conversations is not my forte. As well, my memory works better visually so seeing someone’s name as well as hearing it pronounced helps it stick in my mind.

For the last show, I made a pin-on name tag so that it would stay visibly to others and was pleased that several forum members, upon seeing the name on the tag, initiated conversations when, without the tag, it would have been a polite “walk by”. (And @c-series don was one who made the connection!)

So, my add-on to Don’s suggestion is that anyone interested in connecting with fellow members gin up their own, distinctive name tag--and wear it prominently all day, every day.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

aaaaaaaafter the picture with the ******** wearing glasses ,I washed my eyes with Clorox , they feel better now.

• Haha 5

Pullstart
2 hours ago, Handy Don said:

Thanks for bringing this up, Don.

At my first show, I was struck that there were no name tags and I struggled. Just walking up to strangers and starting conversations is not my forte. As well, my memory works better visually so seeing someone’s name as well as hearing it pronounced helps it stick in my mind.

For the last show, I made a pin-on name tag so that it would stay visibly to others and was pleased that several forum members, upon seeing the name on the tag, initiated conversations when, without the tag, it would have been a polite “walk by”. (And @c-series don was one who made the connection!)

So, my add-on to Don’s suggestion is that anyone interested in connecting with fellow members gin up their own, distinctive name tag--and wear it prominently all day, every day.

Ahhh, you can always be Andy Don in my book!  

The first time meeting Don, there was enough noise and distractions, I missed the H in Handy, so I called him Andy all weekend!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

squonk
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

,I washed my eyes with Clorox , they feel better now.

You must do that every day whilst shaving! :hilarious:

Edited by squonk
  • Haha 4