bobsboy

'77 D200 transaxle

bobsboy

Howdy,all..new to the site,but not to tractors...i have an '82 C105,and a '65 MagnaTrac 9hp..Well,here goes nothin! Anybody have a left side case they'd part with?! (90-1137 hydro)..original p/n 102617 for ref..my bud uses his D200 to move cars around the shop,and you guessed it..pop! Cracked case..I know they're like hen's teeth,just asking! Thank you,all!

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpeg

• Like 1

daveoman1966

Schematics are showing part 102617 as also being used in C-160 auto.  I have both sides as shown here, but I've knocked out the bearings.        

901137-21a.jpg

901137-17.jpg

901137-18.jpg

bobsboy
Posted (edited)

If I had paid attention,I would've realized that post should go in classifieds..sorry,gents..and tyvm for the help! daveoman-anywhere near Aliquippa? My dad's family is from new sheffield,north braddock,aliquippa(from 1900s-on..)..oh,and how much would you want for the case(s)? Thanks again..

Edited by bobsboy

daveoman1966
6 hours ago, bobsboy said:

If I had paid attention,I would've realized that post should go in classifieds..sorry,gents..and tyvm for the help! daveoman-anywhere near Aliquippa? My dad's family is from new sheffield,north braddock,aliquippa(from 1900s-on..)..oh,and how much would you want for the case(s)? Thanks again..

I am 40m South of Lake Erie---10miles East of Meadville PA.... little town name of Blooming Valley (zip 16433). 

$50 bux for the trans case...either side of it.  You want the OIL FILTER side...right??  I can ship it.  Guessing $25 to ship from zip 16433 to 11901.