HVYTWR

312-H pedal conversion

Rick3478
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, HVYTWR said:

20240518_115244.jpg

20240518_112724.jpg

Interesting approach.  Looks like it's set screwed over top of the brake pedal, do I have that right?  Would save trying to weld on cast iron pedal, which can be tricky.  I might be interested in those parts, let us know ...

Edited by Rick3478
Reduce Clutter

HVYTWR
1 hour ago, Rick3478 said:

Interesting approach.  Looks like it's set screwed over top of the brake pedal, do I have that right?  Would save trying to weld on cast iron pedal, which can be tricky.  I might be interested in those parts, let us know ...

Yes, you are correct it has 3 set screws locking it to the pedal (you can only see one in the photo). I didn't want to weld on the cast pedal and this also gives the ability to adjust the pedal position for operator preference independently from the optimum linkage geometry. I'll get some better photos of everything I am offering an post it. The pedal is not used, it's "New Old Stock", and with the other hardware and fabrication I did I was thinking of $150 shipped??? I assume I should be posting it in the classifieds section and not here in this thread.......correct?

Handy Don
34 minutes ago, HVYTWR said:

.correct?

Yep! :)

HVYTWR

OK everyone, I have my pedal kit listed in the classifieds!