Easton Rich

Squarebody Project

ebinmaine
11 minutes ago, Easton Rich said:

I have a v10 according to the insurance company and in the 80s Silverado was a trim package then in the 90s ALL TRUCKS WERE SILVERADO but I could be wrong 

Not til 1999

9 minutes ago, Easton Rich said:

Scottsdale, Custom Deluxe, Cheyenne and Silverado were all trim packages right?

Correct 

Also Camper Special 

• Like 1

Easton Rich
7 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Not til 1999

Correct 

Also Camper Special 

Wups forgot one

• Like 1

ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, Easton Rich said:

Wups forgot one

Oh I'm sure there's several others along the years

• Like 1

Easton Rich

Update:

I think it has a bad roller knock because it isn’t adjusted right, or it spun a bearing. Either way it’s getting a 12v Cummins, hopefully a p-pump if I can find one. Transmission wise it’s getting a dodge nv5600 and I have been researching wether I can use a 205 transfer case. Anyway I’ll try to keep you guys updated :)

• Like 1

Keaton

I have not seen this yet but I love the idea I believe a have a 1984 camper sprecal 1/2 ton with a 3/4 ton suspention and we have a 350 waiting to rebuild got all the parts just need my freind to get back because he helped me take apart and he's going to help me put it together. the engine in it barley ran it had the pin coming out of the cylinder and ruined it so we bought another engine and it had rust in the cylnder, so it ended up having to be sleved. so mines not going bad so far

peter lena

@Easton Rich  ever get any lubrication into body seaming ?, closed a could easily be feeding long neglected metal . pick up trucks around me look like a , rust a thon . KNOCK R LOOSE  penetrant is a good first , metal seam creeper lubricant , lower cab body seams , chassis , spring mounts , rather have an oil stain than a rot thru , state also   PRE TREATS ROADS , for ice penetration , guess what that does to your ride ?   just  sayin , pete

Easton Rich

I’ll try that, thanks

Easton Rich

Mins is also 1/2 ton frame 3/4 ton suspension keaton

Keaton

oh, have fun with that , u doing big mods to the engine naturally aspirated? turbo?