peter lena

tractor seats

JCM

Nice selection of seats Pete :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

clueless

Got one on one of my WHs and one on a Simplicity, not a bad seat for the price.

• Like 1

peter lena

@JCM  , @clueless  just got that up  date from , farm / fleet , great if can get a related seating diagram .  always snoopin for something , BTY  hot / humid as hell out there today , temp combo easily over 100 . was hoping to get in a grass cut before the expected thunderstorms later . won,t have to fight the impulse to stay in the A/C ,  PETE

• Haha 1

Sparky

I own this seat: 

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/334639-concentric-international-deluxe-high-back-seat.html

It’s the coolest seat ever! Doesn’t have that plastic molding that holds the seat cover on (and always comes off). The bolt pattern works for my WH :handgestures-thumbupright: . Even the backside is padded 

IMG_9214.jpeg

IMG_9215.jpeg

IMG_9216.jpeg

IMG_9217.jpeg

IMG_9220.jpeg

IMG_9221.jpeg

IMG_9222.jpeg

IMG_9223.jpeg

IMG_9224.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

peter lena

@Sparky  have 3 of those seats , very solid / reliable , regulatly use 303 boating , vilyl treatment on it , notice the rust in those seat nut  holes?  penetrating oil , eliminates that  , also bolted on 2 stiff compression springs  to the bottom of the seat frame , really assists the back support , pete

• Like 1

peter lena

@Sparky   , scroll down and , look at the seat frame springs I bolted on ,  have them on my 3 horses . pete

clueless
On 7/27/2023 at 1:00 PM, peter lena said:

@JCM  , @clueless  just got that up  date from , farm / fleet , great if can get a related seating diagram .  always snoopin for something , BTY  hot / humid as hell out there today , temp combo easily over 100 . was hoping to get in a grass cut before the expected thunderstorms later . won,t have to fight the impulse to stay in the A/C ,  PETE

In the add you posted the specifications say it has a 7.5"x7" bolt pattern, that's the standard pattern for Wheel Horse seat.

Also the last 3 weeks the temp combo here has been between 108 and a 116, it's 108 right now, and everybody still wants to move to Florida.

Sparky
11 minutes ago, clueless said:

Also the last 3 weeks the temp combo here has been between 108 and a 116, it's 108 right now, and everybody still wants to move to Florida.

Not this guy! Love to visit…but that’s it! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

pfrederi
On 7/27/2023 at 7:14 PM, Sparky said:

I own this seat: 

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/334639-concentric-international-deluxe-high-back-seat.html

It’s the coolest seat ever! Doesn’t have that plastic molding that holds the seat cover on (and always comes off). The bolt pattern works for my WH :handgestures-thumbupright: . Even the backside is padded 

IMG_9214.jpeg

I have to disagree about coolest seat ever. I have one just like it.  Sat out in the sun for only a few minutes whole I gassed her up and greased mower spindles  When I hopped on I had to hop of it was sizzling hot.  Problem with all the black seats this year with the heat and sun.  Maybe JD Yelloow isn't such a bad thing:P

• Haha 1

Retired Wrencher

I try and stay original if I can. 

IMG_0679.jpeg

IMG_20220603_133912757_HDR.jpeg