JCM

Deere & Kubota working together

JCM

Have 3 projects going at the moment. First is trying to get the stairs done for the addition, second installing 51'' frost posts for an addition off of  the 2 car garage and third relocating the fire pit. Rented the Excavator for 1 week because of the weather this year it has been tough to have anything go on schedule. It has been since the late 70's and early 80's that I have been in the seat of a backhoe. Operated a 580 case for a short time in the plumbing trade and felt good to get in a newer more comfortable machine. A bit of a learning curve but feeling more comfortable. My hat goes off to all equipment operators for their skills needed particularly when next to an open trench and working close to buildings. Kubota was delivered on Wednesday and finished this morning and will be picked up on Wednesday. Those 2 machines worked well together, what one didn't do the other did.

Carport2.JPG

Carport.JPG

Carport4.JPG

Carport9.JPG

Carport7.JPG

Addition Jim Playing.jpg

Addition Toy.jpg

Addition Cement.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

ebinmaine

Looks excellent Jim!

IMHO that trench is neater than many  excavator operators with experience. 

What's the size of the addition off the garage there?

• Like 2

JCM

12' wide x 18 to 20' length.Not 100% sure on the length yet because of the existing gable end on the garage.Trying to stretch it as long as possible and keep a decent pitch on the metal roof. Will be slight at best. :thumbs:

• Like 2

ebinmaine
33 minutes ago, JCM said:

12' wide x 18 to 20' length.Not 100% sure on the length yet because of the existing gable end on the garage.Trying to stretch it as long as possible and keep a decent pitch on the metal roof. Will be slight at best. :thumbs:

Let me know when you need the metal roof.  

I'll get the best price I can for ya.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1