Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

A thank you to all to showed

Kelly

I want to thank everyone that showed up for the show I had a great time, and from the feed back I received at the show, everyone else did.

I hope to make this bigger and better next year, we had 110 tractors show up, not bad for a first year, I heard people saying next time they are bringing more, or those that just stopped by to look are bringing tractors next year.

Bob Rock won the prize for bringing the most tractors he had 8 that he registered, and brought a few to sell, but they count, Thanks Bob

Steve Kemplin from Elgin IL won the prize for most miles traveled by mapquest it was 239 miles, (your prize is going out in the mail this week) Thank you

I never got a chanch to get my camara out :thumbs2: , I was very busy, when things calmed down some had left and others parked inside so no pic's from me, but I seen lots of camaras so I know more pic's are comining.

Again THANK YOU ALL this was fun, wish I could do it again in a few weeks, but I need to rest a few days, and I have another tractor show this coming weekend to take the kids new rides too, they are pretty proud of there new rides, and what to show them off. Kelly Hollister

canam1991

I forgot my digital camrea also but i brought my tape cam and can't put any movies or pics off it to put on here :thumbs2: :thumbs:

nylyon

Kelly, congratulations on the show. From the armchair, it looked great.

HorseFixer

It was a great show kelly thanks for the invite! :thumbs2: We really enjoyed ourselfs! :thumbs:

TJ

Thank you,and your family, for all the hard work and hours it took to put on such a great show. I am already looking forward to next year. :thumbs2:

Tom

stevasaurus

thanks Kelly...I had a great time...and as usual...I learned alot.

be there next year.

steve hilleshiem

elgin, ill

I clicked off just over 230 miles on the way back...not much traffic...about 4 hours

refracman

No, Kelly, Thank You and your kids. :thumbs:

I have to say that was one of the best shows I've been to and thoughly enjoyed myself.

Just enough to do. Lots of good folks around and very pleasnt site to have a show at. You can bet I'll be there next year and bring up more freinds and tractors!

I hope the Amish ice cream couple are there again next year mmmmm :thumbs2: :ychain: