RandyLittrell

Loader design

RandyLittrell

Saw this loader on facebook and had to share it just for the design of it. Beware it's green!!! If not appropriate here please move and sorry! 

It is compact and looks to be simple to remove if set up right.  It is on Just Garden Tractors facebook group. Here are a couple of pics, go search to find it, I don't think I can post a link. 

317897190_6464632153551297_971007504518784342_n.jpg

317834569_6464632056884640_1901583189158331008_n.jpg

317935580_6464632163551296_7766901465963880425_n.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

Other than the obnoxious color that's cute as a button.

I wonder what the safe weight capacity would be considering the mechanism is mounted in front of the front tire. Even if it's only a hundred or 200 lb it still would come in extremely handy. Really would have to make VERY sure of the rear ballast is appropriately distributed.

JCM

Obnoxious color ? You've come up with some strange recipe's    :ROTF: Sorry bud. couldn't resist.

• Haha 2

ri702bill
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

would have to make VERY sure of the rear ballast is appropriately distributed.

I think it would become apparent quickly - hopefully not too quickly......

• Like 1

JCM
1 minute ago, JCM said:

Obnoxious color ? You've come up with some strange recipe's    :ROTF: Sorry bud. couldn't resist. Where is @WHX?? when you need some more pokin.

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, JCM said:

? You've come up with some strange recipe's

At least, to my benefit, the TWO horses I have ever had painted were red white and blue and a color that contains RED.

Wait till you see the Automatic I'm doing right now. You boys are going to fall head over heels for that one.

Hell I might even redeem myself a little bit...... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

RandyLittrell
4 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Other than the obnoxious color that's cute as a button.

I wonder what the safe weight capacity would be considering the mechanism is mounted in front of the front tire. Even if it's only a hundred or 200 lb it still would come in extremely handy. Really would have to make VERY sure of the rear ballast is appropriately distributed.

The pic I didn't post shows a support running down to mid frame and I would be there is one that doesn't show in this side. I am sure the pics were just for show, he know doubt has ballast he puts on. 

Randy

• Like 1

WHX??

Is that oem JD? Kinda looks like it. But then again extensive use of hoses & tie wraps versus clamps  maybe not? 

We were just having a discussion on single bucket cylinder. Note how it looks to bigger than should be. 

4 hours ago, JCM said:

Where is @WHX?? when you need some more pokin.

:text-nocomment: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

Is that oem JD? Kinda looks like it. But then again extensive use of hoses & tie wraps versus clamps  maybe not? 

We were just having a discussion on single bucket cylinder. Note how it looks to bigger than should be. 

:text-nocomment: :lol:

Ever notice that when someone says "no comment", what they really mean is "1000 comments"??

:rolleyes:

😂😂

• Haha 2

JCM

332 is a diesel and the loader used on those back then was a 44 I believe. Not sure who built that loader @WHX??

• Like 1

WHX??
17 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Ever notice that when someone says "no comment", what they really mean is "1000 comments"??

:rolleyes:

😂😂

Yep... saving my comments on color choices 'till both barrels loaded. :D

18 minutes ago, JCM said:

332 is a diesel and the loader used on those back then was a 44 I believe. Not sure who built that loader @WHX??

How is it you know anything about JDs Plunge...:ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Handy Don

The 332 has a very heavy and wide frame. With the links to the midframe, I'm sure it lifts 200-300 pretty comfortably.

• Like 1

kpinnc

Interesting design. I wish we could see the rear where it connects to the frame.

Definitely like how compact it is. 

• Like 1