Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

2nd Annual CT meet and greet

Coadster32

I had a great time also. Bill, I apreciate your hospitality. I still would have like to seen John dig up a little leaching field though. It does go by rather fast, and 1/2 the things I had to do, I almost forgot. The concert was really good and I'd recomend not missing Nickleback the next time around. I'd be interested in hosting the next M&G, perhaps in the fall time. (Hopefully I'll be done sheetrocking by then.) Most have already been to my place. My wife makes a pretty mean Chili, as the weather would call for. I hardly got to speak to George at all. (sorry about that) :thumbs: . Thanks Jeff for taking the pics this time. I remembered everything but the camera. I like our CT-Square members. Lots of knowledge, BS-ing, and fun. :thumbs2:

BTW--Chris... Happy B-bay. Had a good time at your party. :ychain:

SALTYWRIGHT

HI............I WANT MY WALLET BACK......SORRY , BUT I KEEP MINE IN THE SIDE POCKET. IT WAS A VERY GOOD TIME UP THERE. I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE THAT WAS THERE. RUSS

WHC-125

BTW--Chris... Happy B-bay. Had a good time at your party. :ychain:

Thanks Chris I am glad you came. And I didnt find that ball either maybe the next time I mow the lawn I will break a window and then I will know where it is. :thumbs:

And to all Redsquare members that werent at the meet and greet Russ is the only one with a true Redsquare tractor!!!!

(CT members know what I mean) :thumbs2:

Bill

Just a Couple more Photos ...

tractor006.jpg

tractor007.jpg

tractor008.jpg

fireman

Thanks for the shot of my "backside" Bill :thumbs2:

64s

Hey it was good meeting everyone and its great to put faces to the names. Bill thanks again and I hope we'll all see each other again. George

:thumbs2:

nylyon

I am sorry that I didn't make it, I was out camping with tons of BUGS! It sure does look like all had a great time. Hopefully when the next one comes about, I'll be able to make it, even if just for a little bit.

BTW, I like the magnet / sticker in that second picture Bill!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.