BBT creations

SylvanLakeWH

Wow...

:bow-blue:

:eusa-clap:

• Thanks 1

sjoemie himself

Great artist your SO is @ebinmaine

The landscape kinda reminds me of a Bob Ross painting :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by sjoemie himself
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

formariz

Very nice . Great imagination. Good idea on the brush holder. Good for small tools and files also.  
I am going to use her idea. 

• Heart 1

ebinmaine
35 minutes ago, formariz said:

Very nice . Great imagination. Good idea on the brush holder. Good for small tools and files also.  
I am going to use her idea. 

Please do post that when you do. She'd love to see it.   

formariz
21 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Trina wanted to make something special and very useful.

Not to hijack your post but something on the subject of gifts and giving. We are a time that when presenting someone with a gift for whatever the occasion may be, the "norm" is to buy something and even a so called gift certificate. Specifically those ,they are a very impersonal ,almost obligation gesture. When one thinks about it they are really meaningless. However the thought of creating something specifically for someone with our hands and our time, reflects not only the importance of the recipient but more importantly the character of the donor. It does not have to be a work of art although Trina's certainly is, but it is from the heart. Young children do that when giving us parents, and grandparents gifts. Somehow that genuine feeling seems to disappear when they become adults. Its a shame that happens but it is refreshing when we see an adult do that. We constantly remind our own of the importance of such gesture not only for the recipients but also for themselves and their feelings of fulfillment. Our place is plastered with such gifts some from my son's when they were children. Unlike something bought they were never discarded.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

ebinmaine
17 hours ago, formariz said:

Not to hijack your post

Caz never be concerned about doing so. 

(Anyone else either.)

Your sentiment above is very well stated. Thank you.  

Lee1977

I'll add an ideal. my neighbor and I built a few Hummimgbird  houses last summer. He made a bunch of the round ones and I made the 8-side ones.

SAM-1530.jpg[/url

SAM-1531.jpg

SAM-1538.jpg

The inside bore is 1 1/2" with a 1" hole

Thgere a guy down in Kpinne area that makes them for the North Carolina Magzine to sell.
"

• Excellent 1

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, Lee1977 said:

Hummimgbird  houses

VERY nice.